The Union City Chamber of Commerce is a private, voluntary, not-for-profit organization of business and professional people dedicated to improving the economic environment of the Union City community and fostering the development of business growth and prosperity. We offer:
We provide a wide variety of tools and resources that help our member companies to grow and help business owners to manage their enterprises efficiently and effectively. We offer research services, professional training, and community engagement.
We host events that foster networking opportunities, encourage business collaboration, generate sales leads. We offer promotional opportunities for our members, and provide opportunities for business exposure that allow our members to emerge as respected business leaders.
We provide a voice on behalf of our business members in relation to legislative issues directly affecting our small and medium size companies. We help to educate tomorrow’s leaders and bridge communications with our local government agencies through effective collaboration.
What We Do:
- Increase our member companies’ visibility to key customers and decision-makers.
- Cultivate important business relationships.
- Foster new business development opportunities.
- Build name recognition for member companies.
- Demonstrate support and share industry knowledge.
- Representation in local government in matters concerning public policies that affect the business community.
- Business advocacy and ombudsman service to help clear through red-tape.